So I ordered this Hair Removal Waxing Kit because my trimmer at home broke (*sad face*) but I really enjoy trying new things (*excited face*) so I thought I would try waxing at home.
I really love that this kit comes with everything you need to do it the moment it arrives! You get the wax warmer, instructions, 4 different kinds of hard wax beans to try, and sticks to apply the wax. I decided I wanted to get smaller sticks so I could do my eyebrows on camera (on my YouTube channel) to test this out and share my first experience so I bought 100 pack of small popsicle size craft sticks at the Dollar Tree as well.
The instructions were easy to follow
(here they are so you can see what directions I followed)
1. Put the appropriate amount of wax beans into the wax heater to melt.
2. Switch the temperature to MAX 185℉, wait 15-25 minutes for the hard wax to melt. Please use a spatula to stir wax to accelerate the melting. Note: Due to the Auto Shut-off Function, the Wax Heater will automatically stop heating when it reaches your setting temperature. Please wait for about 1-2 minutes and when the temperature is 15℉ lower than the setting temp, it will auto work again.
3. When all the wax beans have melted, please switch the temperature between 110℉-125℉, and keep the wax at a constant temperature.
4. Carefully apply a little-melted wax on your wrist to test for a suitable temperature, then apply a thick layer of wax to the required body area.
5. Unplug the power cord after the waxing was finished.
So once I tried it a couple of times I got used how to do it ( and the slight pain) and I did it about 10 more times (lol) to get my eyebrows cleaned up and looking like I wanted them too and I have to say I am so impressed with this kit!! Below are pictures of the kit contents and my before and after!!
I LOVE it, will be using it often to do my eyebrows, legs, and more. This is an AWESOME set and I give this 5/5 stars!! For the price and all you get, I think it is an AMAZING deal!!
Definitely, check this out if you are looking to save money by waxing at home because if I can do it you can for sure do it too!! (**Disclaimer** I got this at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion good or bad, I was not paid to review this product. Everything above is my opinion from my personal experience with this kit)
Click HERE to check out the wax kit on Amazon
Have you ever tried waxing at home or how much is it for you per visit to get waxing done?
BEFORE WAXING + AFTER WAXING